Thursday, October 1, 2015

Reflection

Within the 25 posts that I've been assigned to do in this class, I feel like I've learned a lot. Some of my posts aren't quite as in depth and meaningful as the others, but sometimes I'm just not as in depth as other times. Sometimes I think about things deeply and I get fired up and just want to rant, which is something that this assignment allowed me to do. Other times, I don't really have a lot to say, so I just discuss whatever is on my mind or about whatever I happen to see. For example, the rolling animal video. Ha, still gets me.
I don't know for sure if I did this assignment as the professor wanted me to, I like to think I did, but I do know I learned a lot from it and it helped me. I tend to think a lot and I don't really know how to get it all out. I have lots of things to rant about, but no one to listen. This blog helped. I could talk about whatever, to no one. There is not really a specific audience, aside from the class. I don't know who, if anyone, will read this. And that's okay with me. At least I got the thoughts out, and I learned that if you get them out, it is easier to think about them. Putting them down on paper allows for one to think about them in an organized way. At least it did for me.
I learned that it's okay to just write, not thinking, just complete and utter freeflowing thoughts. Some of my posts I backed up with facts, others I just ranted. Had I needed to do an essay on one of these topic, having my opinions written down makes it easier to go through and organize my thoughts.
I plan to continue to blog, maybe not everyday. I don't know how often. Although, the fact that I had to think about something everyday for a short period of time was helpful. It allowed me to relax and de-stress. Get my mind out of work mode and just..think. I hope I'm making sense.
I enjoyed this assignment and will definitely continue with it.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa - As I have read through your blog, I have been encouraged to think, encouraged to smile, and encouraged to write. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. Very nice work. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete