Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pray

9/16/15

You break me
but you also make me.
You make me ache,
and weep,
and hurt.
But you make me stronger;
 a stronger person,
a stronger security
against your deception;
against your spiteful words;
against you.
I hope you break one day,,
like you've made me.
I hope you cry.
I hope you feel as you've made me feel;
vacant,
bitter,,
alone,
useless.
But that's all I have;
hope.
And hope doesn't get you very far,
and that's what I need;
to be far.
Far from you;
far away from your lies;
far away from your despise.
One day I will be
and I pray when that day comes
you finally open your eyes and see what you have lost.
Nobody prays for the heartless,,,,
But I do;
I have;
I always will.
I pray you break,
and cry,
and learn,
and I pray life is never the same for you.
But that's all I can do,
pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment