Thursday, September 24, 2015

Copy cat..errr, dog.

See that dog? Pretty cute, eh? Her name is JewJew. She's a miniature pinscher- miniature dachshund cross. We bought her about five years ago, that was probably the best thing I've ever done. She's perfect. She's my best friend, which might be kind of sad. I'm lame, alright? Don't judge!
   We have a few personality traits in common, for example, we are both excessively hyper, we are both loud, and we are both just really weird in general. However, she started to copy more and more of the qualities that make me "me".Almost as soon as they happened to me, they happened to her. About two years ago I was diagnosed with severe anxiety, then maybe a moth later so was she..Kinda odd, but not really. Small dogs are generally nervous. Just a coincidence, or so I thought. I have a really bad thing about cars rides, I get really car sick. So does she. She is terrified of car rides and buries her head behind my back during them. Maybe another coincidence,eh? That's what I thought till this last event happened. About a year ago I started having problems with seizures,then, about two months later, guess who got diagnosed with epilepsy? That's right! Jewjew! Coincidence, I think not. She's copying me. She's probably not, as she can't make herself seize, it's just really odd to me..But, copy cat or not, I still love her.



No comments:

Post a Comment