Saturday, September 5, 2015

Freewrite response

 I believe I am an introvert inside and tend to over compensate that on the outside with friendliness.



I tend to like to keep to myself, as i am just a quiet person. However I can not stay to myself in most senerios so I over compensate my quietness with a really loud over zealous personality. It gets really bad at work, people say I sound like a cheerleader. I dont really feel like I do..but I guess its their opinion..Speakingof opinions, how do you guys feel about the Sangrita Blast at Taco bell, cause we are getting rid of it. I am not upset, because I wasnt really a fan. but I'm not really a fn of taco bell in general..except those new grillers are kind of awesome. You know what else is awesome? Pandas! My cousin is like obsessed with them. It's precious. I don't really think theyre something that I would personally obsess over, but I am happy that she is happy. Happiness is just an overall great thing. Don't you think? It's almost contagious. I try to keep everyone at work happy so that the customers will be happy too! Although, not always is it easy. Some people are just naturally grumpy. It's rather irritating. Crickets are irritating too. They pop out of nowhere and there are like hundreds of them. It's so not cool! However, I do think theyre cute. They're so tiny! I love their little chirpy noise. IS it a chirp? Or  like a low buzz. I don't really know what to call it. It's cute whatever it is. These guys came in the other day asking if we had a meal that came with fries. I couldn't help but laugh. I never know what to say to those questions. I dont know what to say now either. just keep typing, just keep typing. I like Dory. She's so precious. Type type type. think think think. I dont know what to talk about. Sheep sheep squirrel...alligator..bumblebee,..cat..dog..elephant,..fish..goat..horse..iguana.jackalope..kangaroo..lion..mouse..what is an N animal!!?! Octopus..penguin..quail..robin...snake..turtle..U?!?! vulture..whale..

345

No comments:

Post a Comment