Monday, September 21, 2015

Even my angry is angry

At approximately 1ish this morning, my coworker decided to tell me that I would " have a happier life if I wasn't pissed off all the time."  I never really thought I was an angry person, until he started quoting things I say...I can now see where he would get his ideas. To counter his opinion, I  have decided to create a list(or at least attempt) of 100 things that I like. Here goes nothing...

  1. the sight of the sunlight glittering off snow
  2. The sound of my puppy dreaming at night
  3. Music..lots and lots of music
  4. Vanilla coke!(:
  5. Carrots and other such vegetables
  6. Fruits too!
  7. playing rope with my dog
  8. Puzzles
  9. Taking long walks
  10. Working night shift
  11. my managers and most of my coworkers
  12. School(:
  13. Bubble baths
  14. when my eyeliner matches on both sides!
  15. Coffee....lots and lots of coffee...
  16. Really sweet old couples who come into work.they're so cute
  17. cute comments and hugs from little kids
  18. Puns 
  19. Funny pickup lines
  20. Knee high socks
  21. Mismatch shoes
  22. Piercings!
  23. Painting my nails random colours
  24. Drawing
  25. Writing.Surprise surprise.
  26. Having in depth conversations
  27. Debating
  28. Halloween.
  29. Working line at work
  30. taking random selifes!
  31. Snapchatting my bestfriend weird faces
  32. Waking up and realizing I have a day off
  33. People who enjoy my obnoxious paper.
  34. People who realize it's not my fault we are busy at Taco Bell
  35. Cuddles
  36. Cotton candy
  37. Random Karaoke moments
  38. Nightmare before Christmas
  39. Batman
  40. My Periodic Table of Rock& Roll
  41. Reading
  42. Snakes
  43. Pit-bulls
  44.  Doing something I'm told I cannot
  45. Cutting up old clothes to make them new and different
  46. Skateboarding
  47. Seeing my mom smile
  48. when my clothes first come out of the drier
  49. Blasting music when I clean the house
  50. when guys smell good
  51. People who run their thumb along yours when they hold your hand
  52. My car(:
  53. Babies
  54. My mom''s eggsalad
  55. A man in a  uniform
  56. Supernatural
  57. The Ward
  58. The " This Store is now Closed" sign in my restaurant
  59. Flavoured lipgloss
  60. The dozens of gift cards that Victoris Secret's sends me(:
 So I cannot think of 100...that saddens me..I will have to experience more of life and then return to this post...Consider this to be continued(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment