Tuesday, September 1, 2015

This I  Believe
  1. I believe one must work hard to achieve anything in life
  2. I believe I will  pass this class!
  3. I believe Taco Bell is gross!!
  4. I believe i am a highly motivated person.
  5. I believe I tend to be to sarcastic sometimes and others may percieve me in a way I do not intend
  6. I believe I am an intorvert inside and tend to over compensate that on the outside with friendlyness
  7. I belive that last post made no sense
  8. I believe I am a fairly intellectual person
  9. I believe writing is to put one's soul out there for others to see.
  10. I believe music is just as important as books
  11. I believe this world is too judmental
  12. I believe all of us are "haters" even if we do not want to admit it.
  13. I believe I am running out of ideas
  14. I believe squirrels are really cute
  15. I believe I wanted too be a penguin queen when I was a child
  16. I belive that you may not believe that post prior to this but it is true
  17. I believe that I am just saying random stuff now to fill the time
  18. I believe ten minutes to long
  19. I believe that remembering all the ingredients to all the menu iteams at my job is harder than people think
  20. I believe my fingers are getting sore
  21. I believe I spelt some stuff wrong
  22. I believe the OCD part of me wants to fix it really basd
  23. I believe people should stop trying to find Bigfoot
  24. I believe there are things out there in life that we are not meant to understand
  25. I believe that not everyone sees colours the same
  26. I believe that you think I spelt colours wrong, but I did not, look it up1
  27. I belive I do not know what to say
  28. I believe I saw a goat once with a mustache
  29. I believe that counting sheep is not a good idea when following asleep
  30. I believe that one should not shake,shake,shake it off
  31. I believe that we should ask how the fox feels, not what it says,
  32. I believe that the Andaconda does not because it is a snake and should be left out of her videos. 
  33. I believe that I'm getting a call but I cannot answer it!
  34. I believe that my job is trying to kill me with too many hours
  35. I believe that I am not all about that bass
  36. I believe that I do not want to write anymore
  37. I believe that There is a hippo out there in the world that is offended by all the fat jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment