Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Thank you(:

9/15/15

Wow. So you’re going to judge her because she doesn’t weigh 100 pounds? Did you stop and consider that not everyone has a fast metabolism? Look in the mirror, are you what you consider to be the perfect weight? I am willing to bet that you aren’t. What, you’re going to judge her because she is quiet? Did you ever think maybe she has problems at home? For all you know she is abused. Maybe she has realized nobody cares and that you need to get through life on your own. Take a minute to reflect on your life. Is it perfect? I doubt it. Oh, so she doesn’t look like a model? Not everyone can morph themselves into society’s twisted views of “beauty”  Think about yourself for a second. Are you as ugly on the inside as you think she is on the outside? You want to judge her because she’s too skinny? Maybe she has a medical reason for not eating a lot. Maybe her family doesn’t have a lot of money. Have you ever wasted food while other families can’t afford to feed their children? She doesn’t trust you, so you’re going to make fun of her? Wow insecure much? Maybe she doesn’t trust you because you feel the need to point out all of her ‘flaws’. Or maybe it’s because everyone has let her down. Put yourself in her shoes, would you trust you? Oh my gosh, she doesn’t go to church, so she must be a satin worshiper. No! Maybe she has different beliefs than you. Maybe she doesn’t have a ride. Oh, but heavens no, if she’s different from you than she an outcast. Take five seconds out of your life and look in the mirror. Do you like what you see? I don’t know, maybe I am weird, but if you’re going to judge me for who I am, then sign me up for the outcast list. I would rather be absolutely nobody to you then be liked because I am like you. I am not saying you’re horrible. But I am saying that you are not perfect. You can fix it. Starting today, pick one thing about yourself that you do not like and make it better. Don’t be one of society. You don’t have to judge people. But in all honesty, if you’re going to judge me, where’s your gavel? What’s my verdict this time? Anything you can say about me, I would like you to be man enough to say it to my face.
  However, I want to thank everyone who has tried so hard to watch me fall. But I do thank you, I thank you for making me stronger with all your pathetic tries to break me.I thank you for having me on your mind. I thank you for all those nights I fell asleep crying and all the times I've looked in the mirror and hated my reflection. Because of you I've learned who my true friends are and that life has it's ups and downs. I've learned life sucks sometimes but after the rain it gets beautiful. After the comments and such from you, it feels so nice to go see that smile on my friend's face or or just to have my mom tell me she loves me. So essentially you all make my day.
I thank you for those of you filling my mind with these rudes comments. I thank you for those attempts to take away my friends.Our relationships are so much stronger because of you. I thank you for all the jokes about me being different. Thanks to you I've learned it doesn't matter if you're different. And to all of you that tell me to go to hell, I'll see you there:)♥


I realize that this rant won’t really apply to my classmates, however, it was all that came to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment