Friday, September 25, 2015

Colour Me Inspirational



I guess this is a pretty common thought, eh? Drawing to express one's self? It's kind of a typical thing. I guess I'm just typical,yes? I really do enjoy drawing. Calligraphy is my favourite, it's the one that I like to think I've gotten good at. I think art in itself, whether it's music or writing or anything of the sort, is a great way to express who you are as a person; to express your thoughts and feelings. I don't remember what I was feeling at the time of these creations, which may be the point. Using art to get your thoughts and feelings out so they don't constantly drive you insane. Sometimes works of art come out of your thoughts, other times its just lines and such thrown down to get it out of your system. Either works. It doesn't matter if you think you're "good" at it, or what anyone else thinks, what matters is that your get it out. I haven't gotten to draw recently. Like, at all. It kind of saddens me, but my writing assignments for school and my constantly busy schedule seems to leave me thoughtless. All I think about is sleeping and burritos. Maybe I could draw a burrito, or a taco. That'd be cute, eh? don't be surprised if you see a mexican food picture in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment