Sunday, September 27, 2015

I'm not scared



I feel like we are often put down by others and by ourselves as well. We are told we can't do certain things, as if we aren't good enough to. It makes it kinda hard to dream when you have those ideas in your head. But, the words from others shouldn't affect us. We are capable of whatever we push ourselves to do, not the limits that others put on us. We need to face our dreams unafraid, unbreakable, and with all of our heart. We can only be broke by what we allow to break us. Are we willing to give up our hopes and dreams because of what others say? I know I'm not. I've gotten a lot of hate as I've been growing. I admit it broke me back then, but I realized that there are things in life that I want, and that I cannot achieve them if I am afraid of what everyone might think. I'm not afraid anymore. I am unbreakable. I think we all are. We have to open our hearts to the idea of living for ourselves, not by the ideas of others. Live life unbreakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment