Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Power of a song




This is a really heart toughing in itself, however it has a personal meaning to me.
   My best friend left for awhile and when he was back he told me this was our song. I didn't really understand why at first, but I do know. We have come a long way from where we were and I'm glad we have. I think of him everytime I hear this song. Lately things have been kind of questionable between us lately, but this song reminds me of the underlining bond that is never going to break. As busy, and tired, as I am everyday, it seems like the days are even longer because I can't talk to him. I know life will slow down soon and we can go back to being us, just not right now.
  My posts seem to be about music quite often. Music plays a big role in my life; it says things that I never can. Things I never have the nerve to say. Maybe I will one day, but not today, and that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment